- Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of
damages. We will gladly arrange for your car to be towed to Tom Wood Collision
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in
claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave
your car at our location and ask that the insurance company come to inspect the
car. Tom Wood Collision Center works closely with all of the major insurance companies and we
keep close communication with insurance companies to advise them of all work and
repairs that need to be done to our guest's vehicle.
- As a consumer,
it's nice to know that there is no law that requires you get more than one
estimate or appraisal on your vehicle. You have the right to get as many
comparison estimates as you'd like in order to help you make an informed
decision about your collision repair options.
- You have the right to take
your vehicle to the collision repair center of your choice. Your insurance
company cannot require you to go to a particular shop. Your insurance company
usually can recommend a reputable repair center in your area, including Tom Wood
- Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower
estimate may not include all necessary work. If you're not sure why one estimate
is different from another you've received, just ask one of our friendly service
- Make sure you choose a collision repair center that has the
advanced equipment and systems used to remove and reinstall frame, suspension,
engine, and drivetrain components as well as provide other essential collision
repair services. Tom Wood Collision has the latest equipment and training
necessary to repair your car to its exact factory specifications.
sure that the collision repair center offers a warranty. Tom Wood Collision
offers every guest our industry-best warranty that protects you for as long
as you own your vehicle.
- Let us help you work with your insurance company. Tom Wood Collision has established positive business relationships with virtually every auto insurance company. Our ability to "cut through the red tape" ensures a smoother, faster repair process.